RESTORE is a 501 c (3) organization with Tax ID (EIN) 90-0842884.
- Appreciated Stocks and Securities – Can help avoid payment of capital gain on appreciated assets and you can receive deduction for full fair market value of asset at the time of the gift.
- Company Matching Gifts – take advantage of programs offered by many employers. Just ask your Human Resources Department at work if they match employee charitable giving and you may double the amount of your gift.
- Monthly Partners provide a foundation for women to rebuild their lives destroyed by drug addiction.
When you become a Monthly Partner your faithful, monthly gift helps women who have gone through a recovery program and are ready to find employment and learn how to live in their sobriety. At RESTORE, women are asked to pay a monthly fee to live at our Aftercare Recovery Home, some have no income yet or cannot afford the entire amount. Our Monthly Partners provide that temporary help in their time of need. Please consider becoming a vital part of transforming the addicted poor by subscribing to be a Monthly Partner.
- Depreciated Assets – Give assets like cars, boats or planes that have lost value, take that loss as a tax deduction and give a gift as well. Receive a deduction for both the loss and the charitable gift.
- Real Estate – By making an outright gift of real estate, you can avoid capital gains tax and receive a charitable deduction for the full fair market value.
- Gifts in Kind – Your business or your family may have items that could be used in our work saving us the cost of purchasing such items.
- Deferred Gifts –Bequests (estate gifts left in the will)
Life Income Trusts
Charitable Gift Annuity
Charitable Lead Trust
Life Estate Arrangements
Deferred Gift Annuity
- Host a Donation Drive for canned foods, paper products or toiletries. Restore Needs List
- Office Help is needed for mailing projects, and data-entry.
- Feeding Club will be up and going soon and volunteers will be needed to set-up and serve our guests.
- Drivers to take the residents to appointments.
If you are interested in any of these opportunities please e-mail email@example.com.