About Mobile Meal Ministry
Restore, Transformation of the Addicted Poor
RESTORE’S MISSON is transformation of the addicted poor: restoring hope, dignity, and life in the identity of Jesus Christ.
- creating a model for lasting recovery from addiction and poverty,
- addressing the need holistically from pre-recovery to recovery to aftercare,
- providing physical, emotional, and spiritual support, and life-skills training,
- fostering transformation of the whole person so that they can be sober, independent, and contributing citizens.
Today, RESTORE operates a Men’s Recovery Home, and Men’s and Women’s Aftercare Recovery Homes in Concord, and provides meals at the Concord Adult Homeless Shelter.
MOBILIZING LOVE AND HOPE
RESTORE is seeking partners to fund and to join in a Mobile Meals Ministry for the broken, hurting, and hungry on the streets. The RESTORE Mobile Meals Ministry will provide much needed nutrition, but more importantly, opportunities for friendships and hope for transformation. RESTORE can assist interested individuals to enter into recovery.
Feeding the addicted poor cannot be accomplished by simply making sack lunches and handing them out. To feed the homeless population on the streets, a licensed “mobile food facility” (food truck or trailer) is required by local, state, and federal regulations.
Initially, RESTORE will provide 100 lunch meals three days a week by hiring two RESTORE residents. This will provide the residents valuable job skills, as well as opportunities to share hope and love with the homeless. Eventually, we want to provide additional meals (dinners and weekend meals) by partnering with local churches.
- $70,000 to for the purchase of a food truck and start-up fees for The RESTORE Mobile Meals Ministry.
- $7,000/month to operate The RESTORE Mobile Meals Ministry.
To begin your support of The RESTORE Mobile Meals Ministry contact:
Randy Rupley (email@example.com), (925) 956-3562 cell/text.